Announcing our on-site challenge jury
We’ve got an amazing bunch of folks who will be reviewing the student pitches at the conference in Dublin!
- Elizabeth Bacon, Chief Design Officer at Devise and Product Manager at Providence Health & Services (@ebacon)
- Peter Boersma, Digital Product Designer, peterboersma.com (@pboersma)
- Dana Chisnell, Independent researcher, UsabilityWorks (@danachis)
- Abby Covert, Information Architect at The Understanding Group & Executive Producer of the Information Architecture Summit 2012 (@Abby_the_IA)
- Janna DeVylder, President of IxDA, Co-founder and Principal, Meld Studios in Sydney, AUS (@jdevylder)
- Carla Diana, Associate Director, Interaction Design, Smart Design (@carladiana_)
- Suzanne El-Moursi, Conference Chair – Interaction|2013 & Creative Director, Experience Design, SapientNitro (@suzelmoursi)
- Rachel Hinman, Senior Research Scientist – Mobile User Experience, Nokia Research Center (@hinman)
- Jonas Löwgren, Malmö University
- Matt Nish-Lapidus, Design Director, Normative Design/Board of Directors, IxDA (@emenel)
- Esteban Souto, Global Head of Design & User Experience, Thomson Reuters
- Jared Spool, Founding Principal, User Interface Engineering (@jmspool)
stay tuned for some exciting news on the prizes our finalists will be competing for!